Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Favorites #4



 Hey guys!

Its time for Friday Favorites! These weeks favorites consist of more items from Etsy stores among other places. I love Etsy a lot. So many creative people with neat items in one place! I hope you guys check these places out!



I love this shop so much! The owner, Dustin, is such a sweet person and the buttons he makes are so awesome! I've ordered all the buttons I have pictured here plus a few more and I love them. They're great quality and have such a neat look to them. His prices are super reasonable and they ship super fast. You have to check out his shop!


 I love tea. A lot. I drink it daily. Earl Gray is my favorite and I  need to expand my tea circle. Stash Teas are super good for bagged teas. I love loose tea more than bagged but sometimes I don't feel like making a whole pot. This gift box has 10 bags of 14 different flavors and it is the perfect way to try new flavors! Plus you can share or not. I mean I wouldn't. 

American Horror Story Freakshow No Turning Back Now t shirt

Is it me or is this season of American Horror Story the best ever? I loved Coven but homicidal clowns, 1950s Florida, and Jessica Lange singing Lana Del Rey? Can you say perfect? This shirt from Freak Trinkets on Etsy is the perfect shirt to commemorate this season. I will admit that the price tag at $35 is more than I would spend but it does look incredibly awesome. 

V for Victory 1940s inspired felt brooch with embroidered "Victory" banner

I have a small collection of brooches and pins. Most of them are vintage style and I would love to add this pin from Wacky Tuna Vintage on Etsy to my collection. It looks what I imagine how one would've looked back in the 1940s if a housewife made one herself! Plus the colors are gorgeous. Wacky Tuna Vintage has tons of other neat brooches including some shaped like states! 

















I love old homes a lot. They have amazing character and detail. They were built when the quality was more important than how quick they could get it built. This type of home is pretty much a dream home. It has a large picture window in the living room and a decent size kitchen. Plus look how cute it is! Mid Century Home Style has loads of other house plans that are really neat to look at!

I hope you guys enjoyed this weeks Friday Favorites! Do you watch American Horror Story? If so how  do you feel about this season? 

No comments:

Post a Comment