Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Etsy Sticker Haul



Hey guys! 
After a long absence I'm back! Sorry for being gone so long. Lately I haven't felt very motivated to blog and I've started taking online classes so I don't have as much time as I used to. I miss blogging but I just can't seem to find anything to blog about but I think I may have finally broken down that barrier!

As you may remember a while back I got a new life planner from Plum Paper Designs on Etsy! I am still absolutely in love with my planner and one of my favorite part about it is planning my week and decorating! I use washi tape and stickers to decorate each week so both my sticker stash and washi stash has grown since getting this planner. If you go on Etsy and searcher for "life planner stickers" you'll find an insane amount of stickers in all sorts of designs. That's pretty much what I did. I wanted to share with you some of the stickers and inserts that I've ordered for my planner since it arrived. I do want to let you guys know that I've cut some of the sticker sheets in have so they'll fit in my little box I keep them in. Anyways let's get started!



The stickers are from Fruitful Planner  and they are so stinking cute! They're great quality too. I ordered the mail ones to put on the envelopes when I sent letters to my pen pals but the others are for my planner. I used the donuts this week as a decorative element, I absolutely love Fruitful Planner!


 
These stickers are from Stickeriffic and they're super helpful to plan out laundry and trips to the grocery store. The quality is great and the shipping time was good too! You'll probably notice that most of the stickers I'm posting today are laundry and that's because laundry is an ongoing chore even when I think I'm caught up.

I am absolutely in love with these stickers from Stickers, Washi and More! The weekend banners are so cute and they add something decorate to each week. The flags are cute too! I use them to mark when I have quizzes for school. The quality is amazing but they took a little bit to get here but I think it's more due to the post office being a little wonky lately. 

Last but not least are these super bright and adorable stickers from Designing Diva Co. These stickers are great quality and shipping wasn't bad either. I had a slight issue with one of the sheets but the seller was so sweet and offered to send a new one! Talk about good customer service! I use the teardrop stickers to mark quizzes, the television stickers to mark when my favorite shows come on, and the laundry baskets for, you guessed it, laundry.  

Overall I'm very happy with my recent Etsy purchases! As far as blogging goes I should be more active soon. I've got a couple more posts coming out soon! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment