Tuesday, March 17, 2015

{Review} Temptations Snacky Mouse Cat Toy


                        Happy Tuesday and happy St. Patrick's Day!
I have something to share with you, as some of you may know my family has three cats, Sinatra, Khaleesi, and Trevor. They're spoiled brats but we love them regardless!


When Influenster sent me this Temotions Snacky Mouse toy, I was excited to see how the cats would react to a treat they had to work for! Sinatra immediately went for the box the second I sat it down. She knew there was something good inside which is funny because she's not really into cat treats. But she loved this toy and the treats! 



I managed to get a quick video of her playing with the toy. I'm so glad she liked it!






 The other cats didn't care for it as much. Trevor liked the treats but didn't want to work for them! He sat and meowed until I just gave him the treat! Khaleesi didn't care one bit for the toy or the treats which is odd considering she begs for anything that might be food. 




*I received these products from Influenster complimentary  to test/review 






No comments:

Post a Comment