Monday, March 16, 2015

{Review} Plum Paper Planner

*I purchased these products on my own and all opinions are my own. I'm not receiving any compensation 




Hey guys!
I'm so excited to share this review with you! I recently ordered a planner from Plum Paper on Etsy and I am in love. I was debating on whether or not to get an Erin Condren planner or this one but I ultimately chose this one because it was cheaper. Its strange to me that I've never really had a planner before now. I have this need to always have a plan but I never had a planner. But now I do and I can't stop looking at it! I also bought some awesome stickers for my planner from Oh Hello Stationery Co. and there is more on that Etsy shop at the bottom.


This planner has quite a few cool things from the adorable personalized cover to the extras you can add in. I added 6 extra months so my planner goes all the way to August of 2016! Plum Paper also allows you to choose what month you wanted your planner to start with. I chose March since that was when I would get it. You can also choose how you want your weekly spread to look! I also chose to add in a blog planning section for obvious reasons. 

These are the only options I chose but they have many more add ins such as a monthly cleaning checklist, fitness tracker, and a baby section! Along with these add ins, Plum Paper also has planners specifically for students, teachers and families! I just chose the standard planner.  

Check out these pictures of the inside of my planner (excuse my horrid handwriting):
This is what the beginning of each month looks like. There are also blank pages sprinkled throughout for whatever you may need!

Each month has a spread like this as well as a weekly spread

This is the weekly spread. Mine is broken up my morning, afternoon, and evening because that works for me. The checklist boxes at the bottom are pretty handy too. 

The blog section is at the back of the planner which is slightly inconvenient but I have a planner band to hold my place.

The blog section starts with a monthly overview where you can write in the month and year. It also has a place for websites/inspiration, blog to dos, post ideas, and a place for the final post schedule. 

The next feature is a place for you to write your income and expenses. This is super helpful to keep up with what you spend on your blog as far as say ingredients for a recipe. 

This is by far the most usually page in the blog section. I haven't written anything yet but I will soon. Before I got this planner I just wrote ideas on whatever I could find then I would promptly lose that and forget the idea. Hopefully this will remedy that.

The blog section also has pages for monthly blog tasks and monthly blog stats. This is super useful for keeping up with the number of views your blog gets. 

There are also two pages where you can write your to dos. 


Another useful page for bloggers is the pages for giveaways and review. You can write down everything you need to know in order to keep track of your giveaways and reviews.


One of the coolest parts of this planer is the double sided folder at the back of the planner. Right now I'm keeping some of my stickers back here so I don't lose them.



Speaking of stickers, let me tell you about one of the newest Etsy shops that I've discovered! It's called Oh Hello Stationery Co. and it's run by a lovely lady named Kayla! Kayla has high quality stickers for just about everything. I recently received my order from her and I'm already planning on ordering more pretty soon.

 Kayla also has a youtube channel as well as two blogs and they're all fantastic! One of her blogs is a beauty blog called Microscope Beauty and the other is a lifestyle blog called Microscopic Life. Her youtube channel, also called Microscope Beauty, has some great videos on how she plans in her Erin Condren planner and how to create things to put in your planner! Definitely check out her blogs, youtube channel and Etsy shop. I promise you won't be disappointed.

I hope you guys check out these two amazing Etsy shops!

Do you have a planner? If so do you decorate it?



No comments:

Post a Comment