Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Favorites #2


It's Friday! Yay! That means it's time for Friday Favorites! Now most of the items in my Friday Favorites posts will be cooking/baking related and some will be just things I find neat. This blog will mostly be a cooking/baking blog but it is also a whatever I want blog. So I may talk about crafty stuff I find on pinterest cute clothes or neat shops on Etsy! Just roll with it :) On to Friday Favorites!


Woodland Whimsy Teapot

First of all how cute is this this teapot? I adore most of the things on Modcloth and this teapot is no exception! It is enamel with cute little animals on it that reminds me of the Scandinavian Enamelware! I drink tea a lot, probably more than I should and I'm always looking for cute mugs and teapots like this one! 

Morning Essentials Container Set

My mom and I recently redecorated our kitchen. It was painted a mocha color with coffee accents but now it is a robin's egg blue with retro decor. Since changing the kitchen we got rid of the canisters we had and are in desperate need of new ones and these would fit in perfectly with our new decor! Although that tea canister wouldn't fit all my tea!

Serves Up Tray

I've been looking for a cute tray to put my teapot and cup on and this fits the bill perfectly! It's a gorgeous color and has a vintage feel to it! It would be cute to also set up on a shelf as decor. 

Any of you that know me, know that I LOVE vintage pyrex. It is really going to become a problem. I adore most of the patterns and they look great when used as decor plus you can still use them to cook with! I collect as much Pyrex as I can in almost any pattern. A good site to use to figure out what pattern you have is Pyrex Love. Real vintage pyrex can be a little hard to find especially if you're looking for a certain pattern but Etsy and eBay are great places to look!

Sale-Pair of Chevron Oven Mitts in Black, Gray, Yellow or Aqua Blue

Pair of Chevron Oven Mitts

I am in need of some new oven mitts. The ones that I own have holes, burn marks and thin spots. But I also want some that are super cute and these oven mitts from Apple Berry Blue on Etsy are perfect! The yellow ones would look great in our kitchen and you can't beat $10 for a pair!


My last Friday Favorite is actually six art prints from Society6. I adore Society6 because they support independent artists and you can find a print of anything you've ever thought of! The prices are super reasonable and the artwork is amazing! These prints are only a fraction of what is on my wish list. I hope to get them and put them on my wall. The Grand Budapest Hotel and Moonrise Kingdom are both movies directed by Wes Anderson and they are some of my favorite movies! I highly recommend watching them!

I think Friday Favorites are one of my favorite postings to do! I hope you guys enjoy them too! Now for the question of the day: Are you a tea or coffee person? 

2 comments:

  1. Great blog entry. I love vintage Pyrex too. I'd love to see the newly decorated kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe one day when it is completely finished :)

    ReplyDelete