Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Favorites #1

Hey guys! 

 Friday Favorites are usually my favorite posts to read on blogs. 
I like seeing the different  things that people think are neat. 
June and Amelia over at Junebugs and Georgia Peaches   are two of my favorite bloggers 
and I love reading their Friday Favorites! I'm hoping you 
guys will enjoy these types of posts and he items 
will mostly be cooking/baking related.  Anyways here we go!

                                                   

                                                  Wilton Adjustable Bakeware Organizer 10"X8.5"X8.75", , hi-res     
Okay now I don't know about you guys but my pans and wire racks are in about 
3 different places and they look so disorganized. 
These would keep them organized, provided 
 could get my brother to put them away properly when he unloads the dishwasher.


Non-Stick Icing Sheet By Bake-O-Glide 19.75"X13"-, , hi-res

        Non-Stick Icing Sheet By Bake-O-Glide 19.75"X13"

In my next recipe post I poured some icing on some cookies and I did so by placing the cookies on a wire rack that was on a cookie sheet with wax paper on it. 
It's quite a set up but it makes the clean up a little easier b
ut this icing sheet would be amazing to have. 
All you have to do it wipe it down with a soap washcloth and rinse it. How easy is that? 



Cake Batter Dispenser With Measuring Label

I bought this a few month ago because I always made such a mess 
when I would spoon cupcake or muffin batter into the cups. 
This has completely done away with the mess. 
It is incredibly easy to spoon the batter in, put the top on, 
and squeeze the little handle. I highly recommend it!

Wilton 2105-459 Excelle Elite 3-Tier Cooling Rack

Anything by Wilton is going to be of great quality and great value.
 I've never gotten anything from them that I wasn't completely satisfied with.
 I'm sure this 3-tier cooling rack is no exception. A cooling rack like 
this would save so much space! I usually have to use two racks and 
set them side by side which takes up so much space! But these would 
be such a space saver plus they look professional!

Deluxe Practice Board
I have yet to post a cake or cupcake recipe so you guys haven't seen how mediocre my decorating skills are. Granted I have
 improved a little bit but not a lot. This practice board has 
80 bag and tip techniques plus it can lock into 
3 different positions so you can learn to decorate at different angles. 
I honestly had no idea something like this existed but now I must have it. 
            

Now as you can see I really, really love Wilton products. I think they're one of the best companies on the market! I hope guys enjoyed this post. What are some baking or cooking supplies that you can't live without?


No comments:

Post a Comment