Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Easiest-Ever Chocolate Cookies



Hey guys!

I'm so excited to bring you my first ever recipe post! As you know I bake goodies for my brothers baseball team for every game. I've actually made a lot of recipes that I wanted to post but I kept forgetting to take pictures. Oops. Anyways I got this recipe from a book that one of my friends gave me and it is an amazing recipe! It's super easy and the cookies are chewy. They're a lot like the Chewy Chips Ahoy cookies and who doesn't love Chips Ahoy? The cookies take about 20 minutes total to make and the baseball team and the coaches ate them all up! So without further ado, here they are! 

This book is a must have! It is magic. Buy it here
First get together your ingredients. I used chocolate cake mix because double chocolate anything is the best. 




Next put the cake mix, eggs and vegetable oil in a bowl. You can use a Kitchenaid stand mixer if you have one. (They are amazing. I have one and his name is Fred Astaire) 





Once you mix up the first three ingredients then you'll notice the batter is a little thick. This is completely normal. 




Now this next step is where you'll add the chocolate morsels and pecans if you would like. Pecans aren't necessary, although they add a nice crunch. Make sure to stir the morsels in really well so every cookie will have some. 





Scoop the cookies out in any size that you like. I used a small cookie scoop. Make sure they're spaced out so they won't bake together. Bake them for 8-10 minutes.



Remove the cookies from the oven and place them on a wire rack. Let them cool a little bit before you devour them. 


They're so beautiful. 




Easiest-Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies

Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 1/2 Dozen

Ingredients
  • 1 Package (18.25-ounce) Chocolate or Yellow Cake Mix
  • 1/2 C. Vegetable Oil
  • 2 Large Eggs
  • 1 C. Semisweet Chocolate Morsels
  • 1/2 C. Chopped Pecans (optional)
Directions
  1. Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until batter is smooth.
  2. Stir in chocolate morsels and pecans. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
  3. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.


I hope you guys enjoy this recipe! Let me know in the comments. I promise to upload some more recipes soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment