Sunday, November 9, 2014

Potential Weekend Wonder Trips


Hey guys! 

Today's post is about future potential Weekend Wonders trips. I made a post not to long ago about a trip my friends and I took to the Ellijay Apple Festival and we had a blast! That was the first ever Weekend Wonders post and I'm in the process of planning more. I'd thought I would share some potential places with you! Let me know if which place you'd like us to go!

1.) Helen, GA
Helen is nestled in the North Georgia mountains and it is a
 beautiful town. The town is a perfect reproduction
of an alpine village. It's been about 9 years since
 I've been to Helen and I barely remember it but
I know I would love to go back especially since
I'll enjoy it more now. Helen has tons of things to do ranging from white
 water rafting to just looking around at all the different shops. Take a look at Helen's website!


2.)Biltmore House, Asheville, NC
First of all my goodness!! Biltmore House is beautiful! I've always wanted to visit
and I've heard that it is beautiful at Christmas time!
But it is a bit too pricey for me so I'm not sure how
doable it is. But for now, look at these lovely pictures!
 
Photos courtesy of Romantic Asheville 
 3.) Savannah, GA

I went to Savannah a couple of years ago for my birthday and I loved it.
Savannah is absolutely gorgeous despite the typical Georgia humidity.
The architecture of the buildings is breathtaking!
While I was there I went on a ghost trolley tour
to hear the ghost stories about Savannah. It was loads of fun and
I hope I get to go back soon!


Photos Courtesy of City-Data and Landlopers
 4.)Lanier Islands Christmas
Its been quite a few years last time I went to the Lanier Islands Christmas
but I remember how beautiful it was. I adore Christmas
and Christmas lights put me in the holiday spirit so this
would be the perfect family trip this holiday season. This is a relatively inexpensive
 day trip and its loads of fun. They have cute Christmas shops, ice skating, a carnival, and
Santa's Workshop! So head to Lake Lanier starting November
 21st and  go take a drive through of the areas greatest light show!

   

Let me know if you check any of these attractions out!

No comments:

Post a Comment