Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Favorites: Halloween Edition


Hey gals and ghouls!
'Its Halloween! One of my favorite holidays! I've watched two spooky movies today, the 1942 version of the Cat People and the original House on Haunted Hill! I' watching my third right now, The Legend of Hell House. Bless Turner Classic Movies. Anyways today's Friday Favorites are Halloween themed and I hope you enjoy them! 

 I love the look of thee reproduction cutouts. The look like the kind you see in movies from back in the day and I would leave them up all year round to be honest. The little pumpkin is my favorite. He looks so happy. Party Cheap has a bunch of other inexpensive party supplies and I highly recommend you check them out for all of your party needs!

This picture is insanely awesome. The owner of the shop, Mari, is super talented. She takes antique photos and alters them to make these one of a kind photos. She has loads of photos for sale and I'll be ordering some from her soon!

These posters are from Uncle Gertrude's on Etsy and I adore them. Some of the posters have a lot going on but it looks really neat. The Bette and Dot poster looks like its old and worn from years of being put up and taken down in different venues. The Psycho one looks like an actual movie poster for the movie and I love it! 

I love Funko POP! figures They are adorable and there is a huge range of them from movie characters like Beetlejuice and Sam (from Trick'r'Treat) to athletes like Clay Matthews and J.J.Watts. These figures are super affordable as far as collectibles go. Check them out!

I hope you guys have enjoyed this week's Halloween theme! Enjoy your Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment