Friday, May 15, 2015

{Review} Impulse Cosmetics Lipsticks Samples




I love lipstick. I didn't always like it. As a matter of fact you wouldn't catch me wearing lipstick before last year but now I wear it almost everyday and my collection is growing. I'm always on the look out for new lipsticks to try and I stumbled upon Impulse Cosmetics. Impulse Cosmetics is an indie company based out of Erie, Pennsylvania. Each of their products are made by hand in small batches. Now this isn't a  group of 10-20 people. It's literally TWO people behind this amazing company. None of their products are tested on animals and most of them are Vegan unless stated. The prices of the products are pretty comparable to say Maybelline or NYX which I think is great! Let's get into the review, shall we?

I ordered five of their opaque matte lipstick samples and I love almost all of them. 

(left to right) Arcadia, Dementia, Medusa, Pandora, and Bombshell




All of these colors are gorgeous! But some of them like Pandora and Dementia can require a couple of swipes but that could be due to the fact that I used a brush to apply them. The lipsticks are super moisturizing which is really important to me. Another thing that's important is staying power and all of them have great staying power!

Arcadia is actually my favorite. It's a beautiful brick red! Bombshell was a little different for me because it wasn't a dark-ish color that I've used to but it's very pretty and looks good with my pale skin. Overall I'm very happy with these lipsticks and I'll definitely be ordering full size versions. I definitely recommend them not only for traditional lipstick colors but for more out their colors like lime green or white. 

 I really love this company and can't wait to order more!

No comments:

Post a Comment