Wednesday, January 14, 2015

{Weekend Wonders} Ian Henderson's Antique Mall & Hot Rod's Diner



Hey guys!
It's the start of a new week and I wanted to share with you what I did on Saturday with my mom and Lynn, one of our friends. The other two in our crew, Michelle and Annalee, went to Monster Jam! But I thought I would share some of the cool stuff I saw and the awesome place we ate! Let's get started!






We ate at Hot Rod's Diner in Social Circle, Georgia and it was amazing! The food was absolutely amazing! Definitely the kind of food that Richie and the Gang would eat at Arnold's! The service was excellent too! I'm hoping to go back soon and take the rest of the crew. It was a great place to eat lunch before going to Ian Henderson's. Take a look at the interior:



Isn't that the cutest? I loved it so much! We'll definitely go again.

Now on to one of the coolest antique malls ever! Ian Henderson's Antique Mall in Monroe is awesome. I wrote about it in this post here. It's 100,000 sqft of pure heaven! I took a few pictures to show you how huge and neat this place is.





 Saturday was a beautiful day for antiquing! The sky was clear and it was a little chilly but perfect for shopping inside! Something cool about Ian Henderson's is that they're open 7 days a week and every holiday except Christmas! Most antique stores are closed on Sundays is I think that it's really neat that they're open so much!

Here's some pictures of some of the cool stuff they have. These pictures really don't do the place justice.


 I also took pictures of some of my favorite things that I saw.

I love that child size dinette set and the radio was adorable! I'm kicking myself for not getting it. But this mailbox was one of my favorite things that I saw. It's basically my dream mailbox.


Look how cute this range is! I love it!

There were loads of cool things to look at and we had so much fun!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really hope you decide to go check out Ian Henderson's and make sure to let me know if you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment