Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Favorites #3


Hey guys! It's that time of the week again! I've stumbled across
 a bunch of totally neat things and I hope you enjoy looking at them! ( you can click on the pictures to enlarge them)


 These soy based candles are made by Frostbeard Studios on Etsy and I need them all. They have wax melts and sample packs so you can try a little of every scent! I mean who doesn't want their house to smell like a bookstore? 

(left to right) Ariel/Merida/Pocahontas

These adorable Disney Princess inspired necklaces are made by Katnip Crafts on Etsy. I know the owner, Kathryn, and she is the sweetest person ever! Not only does she make necklaces but she also makes earrings! She doesn't ship to the United States right now but I'm sure she would be willing to work with you! 


Fatally Feminine is one of the neatest jewelry shops on Etsy. Aubree makes jewelry that looks just like food and some is even scented! How cool is that?! She also takes custom orders so maybe she could make that bacon scented necklace you've always wanted. 


These hoops come from It's Only You on Etsy and they are gorgeous! Marley, the owner, is incredibly talented! I could fill up a wall with all of her work! Not only does she sell her embroidery but she also sells some neat vintage items! Go check her out! 



The last shop is called Oh My Deer Love and it is the cutest shop! I had no idea you could make so many cute things from felt! Sarah, the shop owner, makes hair clips, hoop art, garlands, pennants and even felt plants! I'm really eyeing that pyrex garland for the kitchen. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Friday Favorites! Support independent shops whenever you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment