Wednesday, January 7, 2015

{Review} Graze Box





Happy Wednesday! 
I really enjoy doing review posts. Sometimes the products are sent to be to be reviewed and sometimes I purchase them myself to review. The latter is the case today. About a year or so ago, I heard about the Graze Box on Instagram and I decided to try it out. 

Graze is a company that sends you handpicked, healthy snacks right to your door! You can get them sent every week or every two weeks. They've recently added the option to get a Big Box sent to you. The Big Boxes have 5 resealable bags of your favorite snacks! The snacks they have to chose from are great! They also have a rating system that lets them know what you like and don't like. One of the cool things is that the Nibble Boxes, which are the standard size boxes, fit in your mailbox so you don't have to worry about having to sign for anything!

I got my latest Graze box on Monday and I took pictures to show you what it's all about!


This is the box when you first open it. They send you four portioned controlled snacks. They would be perfect to take to school or work.

Here's the snacks I got this time around.

 Chocolate Pecan Pie/Seedsational
 The Cheese Board/Raspberry & Coconut Muffin


I enjoyed all of them except the cashews in The Cheese Board. But I don't like cashews. I didn't get any this time but I LOVE the flapjacks. They're like soft granola bars. I highly recommend Graze to those who are looking for healthy snacks. Each box is $6 with free shipping and you're sure to adore the snacks!

Use the code MARYS69HP to get your first an fifth box for free! Click here to get started on your first Graze box!

No comments:

Post a Comment