Wednesday, December 10, 2014

{Christmas 2014} Gift Guide



15 Days until Christmas!

christmas animated GIF

Since Christmas is almost upon on, I thought I would put together a little gift guide to help y'all out! Most of the items are from Modcloth since Modcloth is amazing and has everything. But there a quite a few things from Etsy and other small businesses! I hope you find it helpful!

Gift Guide 

Tea Lover:



Book Lover:


Adventurer:


Coffee Lover:

Some of these items come from small businesses and its always great to support small businesses! I hope you find this mini gift guide helpful! Happy shopping!










4 comments:

  1. Great list of gifts! I especially love that adorable vintage music canister. Checking to see if it's still available... Thanks for sharing my coffee spoon! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! Isn't that canister just the cutest? You're so welcome! I thought your spoon was super adorable!

      Delete
  2. Thank for the introducing me to Modcloth. I'd never heard of it before today. Thank you for sharing all these gift ideas and for sharing the Holly Jolly Java, Joe C. Bean mug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I adore Modcloth! You're so welcome! That mug is absolutely darling! :)

      Delete